School districts are facing new technology challenges and demands that their legacy IT infrastructure can’t meet. From adoption of new cloud apps and mobile devices to online grading and testing, schools are becoming increasingly reliant on applications and access to their data to function. Yet, most are operating without a reliable disaster recovery solution. Data resiliency is mission-critical and school district IT admins recognize that their tape backup solution is ill equipped to meet modern day RTO expectations, and too expensive and unreliable compared to new cloud solutions.
By moving to a cloud-backed disaster recovery as a service solution, schools can achieve the near-zero downtime they require at a price point they can afford.
• Increase RTO with a 15 Minute Failover Guarantee – Recover systems and applications in minutes. From VMs to physical servers, we’ve got you covered.
• Reduce DR costs –Save up to 90% with revolutionary disaster recovery software and cloud storage. Learn how our cloud spillover technology helps our customers reduce disaster recovery and hardware operational costs.
• Deploy Disaster Recovery Your Way – With Online Backup, you get complete physical and virtual environment protection, cloud storage targeting flexibility (our cloud, private cloud, public cloud), and robust OS support, so you can protect more of your environment without all the compatibility headaches.
• Simplify Data Protection Management – With Online Backup’s intuitive centralized web-based dashboard, IT admins can deploy and manage everything though one pane of glass.
• Increase Security and Meet Compliance Standards -Triple-level encryption, compliant cloud, and top-tier data centers are how we secure data during failover, backup, and archiving . No additional hardware required.