Meeting compliance audits and exams (FFIEC), staying competitive by ensuring customers never encounter downtime with online banking resources, and security concerns, are all just the typical fears that keep credit union and small bank CIOs and CCOs up at night.
In the new on-demand age, legacy disaster recovery solutions are too slow, expensive, and hardware intensive for modern day financial institutions. By adopting, cloud-backed disaster recovery as a service ( DRaaS) solutions, financial institutions can achieve near-zero downtime at a fraction of the cost of legacy disaster recovery solutions.
• Meet Compliance Audits and Exams – With Online Backup’s advanced recovery capabilities and unlimited DR testing, you’ll have an easier time meeting compliance audits and exams. We don’t charge for disaster recovery tests and make it easy for you to prove your disaster recovery capabilities to auditors.
• Increase RTO with a 15 Minute Failover Guarantee – Recover systems and applications in 15 minutes or less. From VMs to physical servers, we’ve got you covered.
• Reduce DR costs –Save up to 90% with revolutionary disaster recovery software and cloud storage.
• Deploy Disaster Recovery Your Way – With Online Backup, you get complete physical and virtual environment protection, cloud storage targeting flexibility (our cloud, private cloud, public cloud), and robust OS support, so you can protect more of your environment without all the compatibility headaches. Want a private cloud deployment with complete data control? No problem. With Online Backup, you select what’s right for you.
• Increase Security – Triple-level encryption, compliant cloud, and top-tier data centers are how we secure data during failover, backup, and archiving.