It’s no secret that government agencies have been at the forefront of the cloud adoption trend. Looking to modernize legacy IT infrastructure to improve services for citizens and capitalize on cloud cost savings, federal and local agencies have instituted a cloud-first policy.
However, like the private sector they are facing similar challenges: security, compliance, data growth, reduced IT budgets, and limited IT resources. In the age of cyber terrorism, information has become a central asset and it’s forcing government agencies to review their disaster recovery capabilities. Ensuring their agencies can bring systems and applications online is mission critical. It’s why US federal market for IT business continuity and disaster recovery solutions is forecast to reach $5.1 billion in 2020.
By adopting a fully cloud-backed disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) solution that offers both private and public cloud deployments, government agencies can achieve near-zero downtime at an affordable price point.
• Increase RTO with a 15 Minute Failover Guarantee – Recover systems and applications in 15 minutes or less. From VMs to physical servers, we’ve got you covered.
• Reduce DR costs –Save up to 90% with revolutionary disaster recovery software and cloud storage. No more over provisioning. No more forklift upgrades. Learn how our cloud spillover technology helps our customers reduce disaster recovery and hardware operational costs.
• Deploy Disaster Recovery Your Way – With Online Backup, you get complete physical and virtual environment protection, cloud storage targeting flexibility (our cloud, private cloud, public cloud), and robust OS support, so you can protect more of your environment without all the compatibility headaches.
• Automate DR Tests – Prove your disaster recovery capabilities with ease and never sweat another audit. With Online Backup, you get unlimited and self-service disaster recovery testing at no extra cost.
• Increase Security & Meet Compliance Standards -Triple-level encryption, compliant cloud, and top-tier data centers are how we secure data during failover, backup, and archiving. No additional hardware required.