The sheer scale of data sets that are being produced daily by healthcare organizations has significantly increased over the past few years. From digitizing patient health records and the adoption of digital imaging (Electronic Health Records and Picture Archiving and Communication Systems), health organizations are faced with data protection complexity and budgetary challenges.
Although 65 percent of health care executives reported that their data volumes had increased, only 26 percent had established a “robust, tried-and-tested” data recovery plan. For those that did have a disaster recovery plan, only 38% had tested it. So, ensuring on-demand failover of mission-critical applications and systems – all while meeting industry compliance standards (HIPAA, etc) is proving difficult for healthcare IT departments to achieve.
By adopting a fully cloud-backed disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) solution, healthcare organizations can ensure key applications and systems get back online in seconds, and meet compliance mandates without spending hundreds of thousands of dollars.
• Increase RTO with a 15 Minute Failover Guarantee – Recover systems and applications in minutes. From VMs to physical servers, we’ve got you covered.
• Reduce DR costs – Save up to 90% with revolutionary disaster recovery software and cloud storage. No more overprovisioning. No more forklift upgrades. Learn how our cloud spillover technology helps our customers reduce disaster recovery and hardware operational costs.
• Deploy Disaster Recovery Your Way – With Online Backup, you get complete physical and virtual environment protection, cloud storage targeting flexibility (our cloud, private cloud, public cloud), and robust OS support, so you can protect more of your environment without all the compatibility headaches.
• Increase Security & Meet HIPAA Compliance Standards -Triple-level encryption, HIPAA compliant cloud, and top-tier data centers are how we secure data during failover, backup, and archiving. No additional hardware required.
• Automate DR Testing – Prove your disaster recovery capabilities with ease and test whenever you want without impacting your business. With Online Backup, you get unlimited and self-service DR testing at no extra cost!
• Simplify Data Protection Management – With Online Backup’s intuitive centralized web-based dashboard, IT admins can deploy and manage everything though one pane of glass.